Transeo supports moving students between schools that are within the same district. If a student is moving to a school outside of the district, you should simply delete them from your Transeo instance by setting the "status" flag in the CSV template to "inactive" or by deleting the user from the district portal.
- Start by navigating to the district dashboard and selecting the school that the user is currently in.
- Select "Users" from the school's dashboard page.
- Search for the user you wish to update, and click on their name.
- The student's district profile page can be used to update various properties on the user. The second section on this page includes an area to update the student's school.
- Select the school you want to move the user to, and press "Change."
Student data is immediately transferred to the new school upon confirmation. If you want to revert the change, simply transfer the user back to the original school. All of the data will be retained and transferred during the process.